RE: ProComp ES9000's

From: Roger Heim (rheim10@OPTONLINE.NET)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 12:17:59 EDT

The specs for the '98 says 19ft/lbs for the top bolt and 80ft/lbs for the
bottom bolt. I wonder if there isn't an error in the service manual. The
mechanic thought the bolts were too tight.

I just had to have the lower control arm replaced for the same reason; they
were afraid of damaging the threads if they drilled the bolt out and didn't
want the liability.

Roger
'98 SLT 4x4