RE: Re[2]: Glowing headers

From: Thomas C Perso (persotc@chartermi.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 00:03:21 EDT

I thought it was a rich condition, excess fuel burning outside of the
combustion chamber.

That was from working on carb'ed V-8's though, it might be a whole different
realm with EFI.

Of course, I've heard people say not to worry about it. At idle and sitting
in one spot, there is no air flowing in the engine bay to cool them.

That, it of course, what I have heard... Take it or leave it... LOL

Later,
Tom