RE: I must have bought Christine

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 01:54:23 EDT

I believe the owner of the shop is still liable for his work...unless he was
a corporation, and he dissolved it. If he wasn't, he is liable, however,
it's hard to squeeze the red stuff out of a turnip. Good luck. This is one
reason one should check an independent out thoroughly before using them.
Get recent references for the same type of work you're going to have done.
Call them and find out if there were any problems and whether they were
resolved to the customer's satisfaction. Actually, you should do this with
everyone, independents and otherwise.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD