RE: Air Intake Question

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 10:19:44 EDT

I have the K&N FIPK on my Grand Cherokee 4.7. It's right behind an opening
at my radiator support and, so far, no rain seems to have gotten to it. I
suppose you could rig a shield or flap of some sort that you could place
over the opening when rain is threatening to make sure it stays dry. I
have a similar setup in the grille of my Dak so rain can't directly enter
the air intakes.

Ray