Re:5.7 HEMI CRATE ENGINE

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 11:17:12 EDT

Very interesting Chad! There is also a Street&Performance here in
the Little Rock area...I'm wondering if its the same Co.? I'll have to
drop by and check these guys out. If I recall, they created the infamous
do nothing throttle body spacers, but are really tops on Shivy LS1engines
and electronics. If they are into the new Hemi and have crate motors, I
will have to see it.

George

From: "Chad Evans" <hemidak@msn.com>
Subject: DML: 5.7 HEMI CRATE ENGINE

i just got my new issue of hot rod magazine
and on page 79 there is a company that has the new hemi offered in a crate
package.

www.hotrodlane.cc

street&performance
479-394-5711