RE: RE: Electric Turbo???

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 10:57:08 EDT

I know I have seen a dual configuration where there is a fan located in
front of the radiator to drive air through the fins at 400CFM or more and
another one on the opposite side to draw it through.

Another setup I have seen but only good while moving is mounting front 4"
air tubes to the front of the car to bring more air to engine bay while
running headers. The concept is to keep the engine bay cooler while under
WOT conditions.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA