DML STORE is OPEN

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 19:44:55 EDT

This is the last post for a while. I will be updating the store and adding
new stuff offten. I will only post when there are alot of new items or if
there is a sale on the goods. The URL for now will be
http://www.dakotausa.com/DML_Store.htm That will be the link untill I get
all of the items in the store. After that I will be sending Jon the file and
he will host it on his server and then I can just send him updates..

How you all enjoy the stuff. The decals are ready to go and should ship
within 3 days of order. The more stuff that sells the more the DML makes. so
get out there and support this great site.

ps sorry if I caused some trouble before and I am sorry for going off in the
one post.

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door