Brake Pad/Rotor Question

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 19:44:15 EDT

It's time for new brakes and I'm going to be getting Raybestos Quiet Stop
pads. I am tight on money but I would like to consider replacing the rotors
as well. I have 44k on the current set of factory brakes.

Does anyone have a good place to get brakes? I found them online for $81.95
for the set at 906brake.com. I know Pep Boys sells them, but they are not
giving me a price on them over the phone.

Also, for rotors, does my truck have 9" or 10" rotors? If I don't go
Powerslot rotors, what should I get as a cheaper alternative? Raybestos
rotors?

--
Thanks!

Chris Reck Chicagoland, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst) Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system, more to come...