Re: RE: Ram HD commercial

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 20:57:09 EDT

prodog@swbell.net wrote:

> My only question is where was the RAM HD owner's girlfriend??? And what
> was he doing at "lover's lane" alone???
>
> Did I miss something???
>
> Later!
> Tom "Slick"

Clearly, he had stumbled into a patch of Steigermud up there on the very
fringes of Lover's Lane and, powerful though the HEMI or CTD may be, he
simply could not break free of the demonic soil & water concoction with
the wimpy Goodyear Wrangler tires. His girlfriend was out looking for a
suitable tree from which to winch the truck.