Re: New - Questions

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 20:53:33 EDT

Welcome Mike,
Hmmm, sounds like the kind of mods we do. Is the air intake "junk" because
it's home made? If it's got a big K&N sucking in the airstream and thru 3"
pvc pipe with no sharp bends it's as good as it gets. The exhaust dump can
be converted to an electric cut-out so you can choose between noisy and
really noisy.

--Patrick Delgado
2000 FR RC R/T; 9 psi Powerdyne w/ 7-rib pulley, Gatorback belt, F&B stage I
TB, TV cable adj., Homebrewed K&N 0920 behind foglight, MAP boost bypass,
IAT relocation, MSDBTM, MSD 8.5 superconductors, 3923's, MP computer, NO
CAT, katbox, full Hotchkis kit, Bilsteins, 275/50 nittos and 305/45 BFG's,
powerslots/QS pads, Jason cap. In possession but not in position; Belly pan
plate and traction bars.