Re: Brake Pad/Rotor Question

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 23:05:11 EDT

I just heard back from PowerSTOP today. They want
$109.98 each for their cross-drilled rotors for my
2001. They`re out west somewhere. I have not found any
cheaper cross-drilled rotors yet. If anyone else knows
where any are that are cheaper,please let me know.
Steve P.
--- Chris Reck <Roadkill47@attbi.com> wrote:

> It's time for new brakes and I'm going to be getting
> Raybestos Quiet Stop
> pads. I am tight on money but I would like to
> consider replacing the rotors
> as well. I have 44k on the current set of factory
> brakes.
>
> Does anyone have a good place to get brakes? I
> found them online for $81.95
> for the set at 906brake.com. I know Pep Boys sells
> them, but they are not
> giving me a price on them over the phone.
>
> Also, for rotors, does my truck have 9" or 10"
> rotors? If I don't go
> Powerslot rotors, what should I get as a cheaper
> alternative? Raybestos
> rotors?
>
> --
> Thanks!
>
> Chris Reck
> Chicagoland, IL
>
> '99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
> Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks,
> Pioneer full audio system, more to come...

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.