RE: Help passing emissions...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 20:35:17 EDT

The general reason for excessive CO is too much fuel and/or too little air.
That's an overly rich A/F ratio. Cleaning that K&N should help, especially
if it's been a long time since you've cleaned it. Being in Denver probably
causes you to run rich a lot of the time anyway. Perhaps your MAP sensor
should be checked since it is the guy that senses barometric pressure. You
don't have a lot of leeway up that high.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD