Re: Procarparts.Com Clear Corner Lights

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 07:34:13 EDT

I purchased a set a few months back and had no problems whatsoever, They look
sweet on my truck.

Shawn (aka)
MrDakota95
95 4x2 CC 5.2 Auto

In a message dated 10/2/02 1:40:29 AM Central Daylight Time, stebel@web.de
writes:

<<
 Hi,

 I have ordered 2 sets of that lenses but they send me only one. My credit
card was billed with two sets so that I called these guys. The sended me
another set without any trouble.
 They fit very good. The only sad thing is that you have factory new corner
lenses but a old head light.

 Stefan Bartels