RE: OT - Cell phones

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 20:01:06 EDT

sprint sucks!!!! sorry I had to say it...before you sign up you can talk to
there customer service and they are awesome. after you sign up they charge
you 3.00 per call to get help...what a crock of crap...and there coverage in
the Oh/Penn/Michigan sucks. I can drive on the penn turnpike and loose
coverage while on the way to Carlisle...poop on that!

btw when you call the customer service they hang up on you so you call back
and get another 3.00!

verizon is awesome...will be switching soon...
just my .02

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com