Wrong time for DAK to die

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 20:06:04 EDT

       I broke the Idler pulley bracket on the Kenne Bell SC this afternoon
and screwed up the power steering pulley. Naturally the dealer had to order
power steering pulley. It won't be here til Friday morning.
        Kenne Bell is shipping the bracket assembly with idler pulley
overnite. Looks like I'll be without wheels til Friday afternoon. Don't want
to go out and hunt parts on my motorcycle in a dam* hurricane. Anybody know
what it takes to get power steering pulley off and reinstalled. May have to
let dealer do it. Damn composit pulley broke lip off about 3/4 of the way
around. still got 4 good grooves on it.
       I think it all started when the belt thru one of the ribs and it
wrapped around the stock Idler pulley, still got to get it off that pulley.
     Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>