Gotta Blower !!!!

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 20:14:59 EDT

Hooray ! I just bought a powerdyne blower for $600. Just the headunit,
bracketry, belt tensioner assy, 6 & 8 lb pullies and extra internal belt.
Best part is I have a friend that is going to "help offset the cost" by
giving me $100 to make a template of the brackets. So I will have only paid
$500. I figure after I get the hoses, ignition, inline fuel pump, etc, I
will have only spent a total of $1000-$1200 and most of the part will be
brand new. The nice thing is I can get what I need at my own pace as money
allows.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed