stroker parts arrived! wahoo!

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 21:55:59 EDT

Hey all,

    The stroker kit and heads(stage 2 R/T) from Hughes racing came yesterday.
Now I know that they dont CNC their stuff at Hughes so all I can say is that
someone has some major talent with machining equipment. The heads are
unbelievable, completely perfect. Anyway, I should have the block done next
week, so the motor should be together in a few weeks. Heres what I got

390 stroker kit (9.5:1 comp. forged alum. racing pistons, I beam rods)
stage 2 R/T heads
hughes HER2228AL cam
aluminum roller rockers
m1 2bbl intake