I want your factory radio/cd! please...

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 21:55:49 EDT

Seein as y'all are upgrading to mega-watt, window crackin', super thumpers
how about hookin' up a old(er) guy with your stock radio/CD?! I have a 1995
Dak with just a radio....yeah it sucks to be me but I drive around alot and
would love to be able to stick a CD in and listen to my cheesy 80's music
seein' as the wife has banned The Cure from the house!!!
Anyway, I'm too poor to buy a cheap aftermarket, the cheap ones suck royally
anyway....or so I'm told.
Come on guys/girls, how about digging through your spare stuff and finding
one of those Dodge/Infinity am/fm/cd units our old mini-van had!

Thanks-

Mark
Valdosta, GA
95 CC 4X4