Re: I want your factory radio/cd! please...

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 22:48:32 EDT

I got my JVC CD player from www.Ubid.com for 39.00 its referbished but hey
it has worked fine for 2 years now.

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door