Re: RE: stroker parts arrived! wahoo!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 09:29:01 EDT

I'm still runnin the 44RE (rebuilt) but everything behind the tranny is 100%
stock... even the gears (3.55) I'm sure they will handle it.. the trannys
are the weakest link... trust me... mines been rebuilt ~4 times.... this
last time I went to KRC for advice, and he refered me to SMR Transmissions
in Canada... and got my kit from there...

Good luck man.,..

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 Dakota Club Cab SLT (4315lbs)
318's best: 13.28@103.75