RE: RE: Hit the dyno today...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 10:53:08 EDT

The rising rate regulator we use bases fuel pressure increases against
boost level. They're much more accurate than the standard plate-style
FMU's (Vortech/Paxton, Powerdyne, ATI) and fine-tuneable on rate of
increase (onset of gain adjustability). We don't recommend factory
injectors with higher fuel pressures as (and you're totally correct)
anything above 80% duty-cycle (bumping up the pressure in conventional
s/c applications) has a tendency to lock them up. The FMS injectors can
handle the extra pressure though.

- Bernd