Re: wheel and tire weight ... too much?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 14:20:29 EDT

Don't worry about it, you are well low on what weight is going to start
hurting parts. I think the wheel hub and assembly is the main concern, but
the Daks are built pretty tough, and can take a pretty good increase in
weight, you'll just feel a lot slower. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....