Which engine for 4x4??

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 16:24:26 EDT

Ok, so i'm very seriously considering keeping the truck, and modifying it
for some serious off-road duty, and the current engine is gonna have to go.
The 4.7 is powerful and kinda light, but it's just not reliable after all
the water it has drunk in it's short 3-year lifespan. hehehehehe

So, i'm kinda thinking 360, and i could have some mods done on it for some
extra power prior to it being dropped in my Dak. It has lots of torque, and
with a few mods, will have even more, and i'll make sure that the torque is
heavier at the bottom end.

Would there be an alternative engine that would fit my needs better than the
360? One of the few drawbacks to it is that it is a heavy engine, and the
Dak is already nose heavy, would be more so with the 360...

Fire off some ideas folks!!!

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....