Everyone with a 5-speed. Performance Clutch stuff

From: Ryan Nelson (fast318dak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 16:28:47 EDT

How many of you guys would be interested in a better clutch than the
Centerforce ones??? I will be replacing my Centerforce Clutch DISC with a
Spec Stage 3 disc. This disc looks like a flat fan with 6 blades. At the end
of each blade there is a "puck", this is the area that makes contact with
the plate and flywheel. I am still a week away or so from getting my truck
back on the road, but I wanted to know what kind of intrest was out there
for one of these. Price range is around $200.00 Kinda hi I know.

This clutch is normally used on LT1 cars, but they custom made mine so the
center hub will fit my input shaft of the tranny.

Let me know what you guys think, I have heard good things about them, but
until I get the truck on the road I wont know for sure. I will have picks
of it next week.

- Lapis Blue 96' Dakota Sport, 318 swap, R/T wheels
- http://rcst.com/Y2K/members/RYANN/ryan.htm