RE: RE: SRT-8

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 11:13:33 EDT

It was Buzz who broke the news on this. The emblem "Daytona" has any
significance? He said, that the next Charger (maybe 2005) would be called
the Charger Daytona. The design was based on the upcoming 300 'N' series.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps