Re: RE: not a happy camper this morning....

From: UncleDuke (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 16:17:41 EDT

Tom "Slick" North wrote:
> Damn Greg...
>
> That's got to suck big time...
>
> Hey, when are you going to come down to Texas again???

Serious suckage.. Just did some engine work (P&P, pistons, rod's, crank,
cam, UDP.. getting set for the boost), new tires, new brakes, and Koni
adjustables in all 4 corners... Coming down to Tx.. Good question!
Almost nabbed a trip down to Austin about a month ago. Bossman decided
he wanted to go(guess he didn't like the room service tab from the Vegas
trip [wicked grin])... Probably within the next year or so I should be
taking trips down that way again unless I have a site to install in the
mean time..

---
Greg
Dodge 2K1 Neon ES