Re: not a happy camper this morning....

From: UncleDuke (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 17:27:46 EDT

raymond.irons@gm.com wrote:

> I can see why yer not a happy camper this morning, but dang son! I'm glad
> I'm at work with a T1 connection! All those pics still took awhile to down
> load and even then, the last 3 didn't make it. I feel for you but the
> important things are: a) is everyone ok? and b) did the jerk that hit you
> have insurance? Hope everything works out ok for ya.
>

> Ray Irons
> Dover, DE

Yeah the site got something like 300 hits in like 15min(on a cable
modem). Everybody is alright.. The driver of the Volvo ate his airbag.
He has insurance(but since this is in NJ maybe not for long).. Well I
should be having my rental delivered shortly(hopefully another Neon
[smirk].

---
Greg
Dodge 2K1 Neon ES