Re: Need help with Ball Joints

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 06:43:13 EDT

I got Moog from Randy Pile. I had the same problem you describe. The ball
joints were the problem. Too bad I had to pay out of pocket as the dealer
said "everything's fine".

--Patrick Delgado
2000 FR RC R/T; 9 psi Powerdyne w/ 7-rib pulley, Gatorback belt, F&B stage I
TB, TV cable adj., Homebrewed K&N 0920 behind foglight, MAP boost bypass,
IAT relocation, MSDBTM, MSD 8.5 superconductors, 3923's, MP computer, NO
CAT, katbox, full Hotchkis kit, Bilsteins, 275/50 nittos and 305/45 BFG's,
powerslots/QS pads, Jason cap. In possession but not in position; Belly pan
plate and traction bars.