Re: Daktoberfest check!

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 13:17:44 EDT

I'm still hunting for a job right now. It's gonna depend on whether I get
anything between then and now. I applied for a couple jobs that may require
weekends so I'll have to play it by ear. It sucks, but I probably won't
know until we are just a couple days out. I hope it works out so that I can
make it, I'm definitely interested in coming.
Eric Jerman