RE: Re: speedtweaks.net

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 13:52:06 EDT

Yup...we were at the Houston Mopar show and am working (as I type this)
on the updated web pages. PayPal has caused a lot of problems with
orders not being forwarded to us (as well as other payment/service
fee/refund related issues). We are dropping PayPal and moving over to a
secure, online merchant service.

You can find out more about the issues with PayPal from here:

http://www.aboutpaypal.org/
http://news.com.com/2100-1017-842240.html
http://www.paypalwarning.com/ClassActionNews/
http://consumeraffairs.com/news02/paypal_suit.html