Re: RE: 4.7L.. What T-Stat to use...... NEW FINDING!!!!!!!

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 13:39:44 EDT

I do agree with Bill and you Steve and others. I also haven't had any
problems with my truck. Its something I came across and what to see what the
good folks here tought about it.

Don

 In article <5F7587961057D211ABE9004095102F7803C5AE65@ex.mctssa.usmc.mil> ,
STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL (Stlaurent Mr Steven) wrote:

> I have to agree with Bill. I never did experience any problems with the RS
> version. It always ran around the 180 degree or less.
>
> Though, I have some friends who are running the 160 and never see any
> problems that I aware of.
>
> --------------------------------------
> Steven St.Laurent
> C4i System Engineer
> C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
> Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
> "Never be content with somebody else definition
> of you. Instead, define yourself by your own beliefs,
> your own truths, your own understanding of who
> you are. Never be content until you are happy with
> the unique person GOD has created you to be."

Donald Mallett
Director, Independent Associate
4525 Drake Lane Suite 912
Fort Worth, TX 76137-4596