Overhead console for sale...

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 21:32:15 EDT

I have an overhead console from a 2000 Ram that I may want to sell. I have
both options for it : 1) the overhead computer, and 2) the storage pocket.
You can coose either one but comes with both. The computer has the wiring
harness and about 10 inches. Also has 2 map lights. This is the light gray
color that matches the headliner. The contour of this peice fits the same
contour of our headliners and would require very little to get it installed.
If anyone is interested in trying to do a custom compass/temp/etc, this is
the ticket. I am open to reasonable offers if anyone wants it.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed