RE: 2003 Ram Diesel (OVER PRICE)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 09:05:32 EDT

Ok....I just had one of those mild heart failures last night when I received
the wife's dealer's bill for the Hemi Ram truck she ordered. I choke and
choke trying to get some air when I saw the amount. Though, I receive it
for 150 over their cost, I just cannot see paying that amount when the
SRT-10 is in the same price range. Even worst, I could of purchase a new
Dakota R/T with all option and Matt's truck.

I guess I better not say anything to the woman or no dinner for a week.

For those who think these trucks are cheap - FORGET IT!
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps