RE: i smoked someone..HAHAAHHAHA

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 09:08:29 EDT

Bahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

Eric, now that was cool. However, I thought about this when I remember last
night seeing a Toyota Echo in the Southern California Interstate 5 "FAST
LANE". I had to chuckle at the pitiful site of a bland Toyota vehicle.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps