Re: RE: RE: Need advice

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 18:38:25 EDT

Well I spoke with the guy a few minutes ago. He is willing to accept $300
for it. I told him what powerdyne wanted to refurb it. I didn't bother
telling him that I could do it myself. I can get the bearings for about $100
and can goto the auto hobby shop and beadblast everything for about $5 :)

All is well now, thanks for everyones advice.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed