Re: RE: Stereo help

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 22:49:14 EDT

THD stands for Total Harmonic Distortion. This happens anytime you
amplify anything. I would go with a set of sealed 8" behind the seat. I
don't have room for my leather jacket either. I throw it up ontop of the
seat inbetween the head stoper things. I don't know what to say for a
brand of amp though. Most of this new stuff that I put on my guitar THD
thing sayzs its real high. If you can get ahold of an old style sony
XM-250 amp, it would be perfect. Plus it has a crossover built in. There
are companys that make boxes that fit perfect behind Dakota seats and
most of them are 8s anyways due to the air space problems. You might add
new door speakers with a tweater on them so that you don't muffle your
highs from behind the seat.

Danny