Re: Rear diff fluid

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 09:11:46 EDT

OOOPPPPSSSS!!!

Guess I better do something about that. My Dad told me he has never changed
the diff fluid or trans fluid on a manual trans. As for me, I run roughly
100 miles a day, 5 days a week, and as of now have over 86K on the clock. I
bought the truck when it had 18K on the clock and AFAIK, the fluids in the
trans and diff has never been changed. Looks like I better get into my
owners manual and look at the fluid specs and get busy this weekend.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE