Re: May have to miss Daktoberfest [too]

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 09:19:06 EDT

I'm out too. I may be making an offer on a house or buying a motorcycle, I havent decided. Either way I can't justify a 1700 mile round trip just to use Jon's mud to break my truck. I have mud here in Illinois that is more than up to the task. I suppose I should post some pictures....

>>> andylevy@yahoo.com 10/10/02 06:38PM >>>

Got into an accident on the way home tonight. I rear-ended a '97 Grand
Cherokee. Lost some coolant, broke the grille, bent the bumper to hell,
buckled the hood, broke some lights, messed up the fascia, who knows
what else. I'll post a few pictures later tonight.