Re: May have to miss Daktoberfest [too]

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 14:46:47 EDT

Long story short - - I'm still around... I'm trying to pull off a fast
one and get a rental car - - Granpa won't make it to New York this time.
     Gotta wait and see!

Barry - I also am in the middle of relocating. By the way - where is
this mud in ILL you spoke of? heh I'm right in Chicago... not many mud
holes around here unless you count Soldiers Feild heheheh

--

"...mmm, truck..."

Terrible Tom & "Granpa"

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/