Front bumper recommendation...(Chris)

From: Brian Tully (btully2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 13:29:45 EDT

Chris, when I put a small dent into my front bumper I
called around looking for a new bumper. The auto body
said it would cost me between 4 and 500 dollars to
fix. I called either trail ready or road armor and
asked about a bumper, they said that they were working
on making one. I redid my own bumper so I did not
follow up on wether or not they finished it.
Fourwheeler magazine did an article also on a
expedition type Dakota and they had a great looking
bumper and I can not remember who made it I will look
for the magazine this weekend and let you know what I
find.
Brian