RE: Spanish Rice

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 19:50:12 EDT

Three common mistakes among Jap wanna-bees and there putt-putt machines: 1)
huge wing that is not tuned for any real 100MPH driving, 2) big rims-small
walls means fast, and 3) large exhaust with no back pressure that sounds
like a popcorn machine then real power...BAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

Well then you can add the fifty stickers to pretend you have a
mini-NASCAR...with the SUPER WING that is.

After beating up the 53rd Honda (Yes! I do keep count), I finally blew
second gear when power shifting but I had to laugh at the amount stickers,
super wing, racing MONOCO seats and don't forget the gauges. I could not
figure why I beat the idiot by ten car lengths and that includes the saloom
corners....but what the HEY MAN...you only live once.

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge 2500 Quad Ram Hemi 5.7 (Oct 20)
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi 4.7 (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk) soon to be a cruiser
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift Haybusa GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 200HP/1775lb
vehicle)

Future Purchases:
2000(?) Dodge Truck (next project vehicle)
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Tracker)