RE: Got the insurance estimate

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 20:32:12 EDT

Hate to hear that ...well at least you are OK.

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge 2500 Quad Ram Hemi 5.7 (Oct 20)
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi 4.7 (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk) soon to be a cruiser
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift Haybusa GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 200HP/1775lb
vehicle)

Future Purchases:
2000(?) Dodge Truck (next project vehicle)
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Tracker)