Re: Got the insurance estimate

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 22:12:50 EDT

Well.... I would normally advise you to get a Shaker hood (heehee)

BUT if you ever intend on taking that truck through THE PIT again... you
better figure out a way to close off the intake so you don't suck water.

Cowl Induction hood would be better in that respect. less chance of
water getting in through the hood - while still allowing cooler air to
the intake. (could always get a snorkle!!)

  Now, to figure

--

"...mmm, truck..."

Terrible Tom & "Granpa"

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/