Re: Spanish Rice

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 22:31:32 EDT

You know, those rice boys say that you can add a sticker and license plate fram
and it will have more HP, yea thats what they told me. The license plate fram is
lighter than the one they got from the dealer (15hp). I don't know what the hell
the stickers do becides say I'm a dumbass, lol, bahahahaha.

Rice boys are stupid, lol.
I read one story about some dude that put a huge ass air dam on the front of his
car. The down pressure at 80mph picked the back of his car up.

There IS a use for the rear ones though. Most of them have a 0 degree angel. So
a pizza box sits perfect on them, lol.