Re: Interior is getting wet

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 18:05:26 EDT

I just had a [sorta] successful warranty claim on my 99CC for the rear cab body seam leaking. after a week, 2 independant contractors, and several hundred $$ I have no leak.. (my body seam was glued(??) incorrectly

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page
=================

Alternate Email:
=================
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
=================
>>> burnsm@engin.umich.edu 10/12/02 14:47 PM >>>

The last couple of times it has rained or I've washed my car, my passenger
side carpet is getting soaked somehow. At least I think it is when I wash
the car, and yes all the windows are up and stuff. It is a 2002 4x4 sport
and it shouldn't be doing this. When I wash the car I usually pull up the
mats and shake them out. And the last couple of times the passenger one is
soaking wet.

I asked a friend about this and he has a buddy who works for DC and he has
heard that the dakotas have had problems with their floor boards rusting
out. Has anyone else heard this, because I sure haven't.

Anyways, just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem?

Thanks,
Mike