Re: Gen III 15x8 On A Gen II

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 17:06:16 EDT

Bill-

There is a GEN-2 4wd running around where I live with a set of GEN-3 rims,
the owner of the truck traded it in on a new GEN-3 and wanted to keep his
aftermarket rims from his GEN-2, so the dealer swapped the tires and wheels,
and sold the trade in with the GEN-3 15X8 rims and goodyears.
I know the dealer and had asked him about it and he said they bolted up with
no problems what so ever.
The current owner is a regular customer where I work and he has had no
problems.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com