Re: I Lost My Cool........... (Kinda Long OT)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar287@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 11:06:14 EDT

Ed, I think that is fair. Back in my collge days my
fiance's (at the time) car was blocked in by 2 cars
parked illegally (fire lane). The campus police said
that they would call the tow truck and that if I
wanted to do whatever they would look the other way.
Needless to say there were a couple of boot prints
when they got back to thier car. Good thing they
didn't block im my 'ol 88 with the steel bumpers... I
knew those could do some damage without taking
much....

Chris