RE: last Sniper Victim

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 08:16:22 EDT

Ray, sorry to be off topic, but your lesson in history certainly does
not pertain to American history.
WE do not call our selves a democracy, unless YOU do. A democracy is 3
wolves and a sheep voting on dinner....majority, (mob) rule. That is
why the word "democracy" appears NO where in any of our founding
documents INCLUDING the Articles of Confederation NOR the Constitution
of the United States NOR in the Constitution of a single State. Our
country is about the rights of INDIVIDUALS..and that alone
differentiates us from a democracy. Not to be a stickler, but there is
a major difference between a democracy and a Republic. Listen to your
Pledge of Allegiance..."and to the REPUBLIC" for which it stands. Need
I say more? Nah!
Rascal