RE: Throttle Body help

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 23:11:38 EDT

not sure if felpro makes a gasket for the TB to intake manifold. it's
really not a location that you need that much of a high performance gasket.
I have just been reusing the stock gasket. This winter i am going to get a
new one when i continue my mods.

don't know of a TB cable from the aftermarket...go to the dealer and ask for
a V8 cable.

when you go to install it, have everything ready and then first try and
disconnect the cable from the pedal and get it through the firewall (very
hard!) you need to squeze two wing thingys in and have another person pull
on the cable from the engine bay...you can try and push it through while
squezing it but it can be difficult. also, a nice tool is a small to medium
sized bent neddle noise plyers...i bought a set of craftsmen small bent
noise plyers and bent them trying to do this...

Hope this helps...let me know if you have any more questions

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com