Re: ECU question / Boost question

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 23:06:29 EDT

FMU will be REQUIRED if you dont get a computer flash... also, 24#
injectors w/ a stock cam/heads and 12:1FMU worked wonders when I had my
powerdyne....

our trucks cant see boost, and does nothing when it sees the boost....
other than run lean as heck :-P thats why we use the FMU to increase the
fuel pressure for the added air...

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 Dakota Club Cab SLT (4315lbs)
318's best: 13.28@103.75